Monday, April 6, 2009

What to do?

Seriously, I'm at a loss as to what to do with this blog.

I'd like to contribute something to the blogoshpere about the paladin class and everything, but I can't help but feel that whatever I have in mind has already been taken care of by someone... for example...

Josh, Ferraro, Tim and Peregrine have got Ret taken care of present it in much more satisfactoy manner with proper information.

Saha and Megan, when she does post about Holy pallies, are more than adequate and it's a double whammy against me because the last time I willingly specced Holy was back in May of 2006. And when/if I did spec it afterwards, it was for the now deceased shoackadin spec.

Honor's Code does a great job in taking care of Prot spec, and the fact that I'm not prot at the moment, but may be when 3.1 hits, is not as up on the list as I would like it to be. Also, there's another blog out there that has to do with Prot.

...the only problem?

HE'S GOT MY BLOG NAME TOO! D:


As a side note, Rohan gets a special mention for being the first Paladin Blog, aside from the now defunct Paladin Sucks, that I've read. Not to mention that BoK pretty much covers all facets of the paladin class, even the parts with which I don't agree with, but hey, can't please 'em all.


And with that, I leave you with the smattering of Lewis Carrol's insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment